BioFUSION
1 Post
wrote on 28.08.18 at 08:41
Link to this post
I use your program to record a various urls of a talk radio show, and they have recently started doing twitch, so I found how to get the direct stream url so I could have another source to record but for some reason it comes in a m3u8 playlist file and it seems streamwriter cant load it. Works in vlc.

I dont know if you would wan to support something like this, I would love ya dearly if you did ;)

The site I found to pull the direct url is(for your experimentation not spamming):
https://pwn.sh/tools/getstream.html

There is actually a list on that page of some I guess popular channels already, and trying to get the audio only links to work in streamwriter. I know m3u's work, but never seen m3u8… Maybe thats like a video version of m3u? Even though im only interested in the audio feed and auto recording functions.

alex
2538 Posts
wrote on 17.09.18 at 14:43
Link to this post
Hello,

m3u8 is an UTF-8 encoded playlist I think. This should be possible, I will take a look at it when I find the time to do so.
LG/Best regards, Alex

"Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is public relations."
- George Orwell

D1734FA178BF7D5AE50CB1AD54442494