KingSparta
9 Posts
wrote on 24.11.16 at 02:12
Link to this post
I have been testing this program for the past two days and I Am Very Impressed.

there are a few things I don't understand however

1. On the bottom bar there is to the left a connection symbol, a person and then 3 blocks. what does that all mean? there are no tool tips that pops up to tell me and did not see it noted in the help file.

2. also next on the bottom bar is icon for two people a number right now of 1528 a red dot, and then a number 4894. what does that all mean?

alex
2538 Posts
wrote on 24.11.16 at 09:17
Link to this post
Hi,

nice you like the application:-)

1. On the bottom bar there is to the left a connection symbol, a person and then 3 blocks. what does that all mean? there are no tool tips that pops up to tell me and did not see it noted in the help file.

The connection icon indicates whether streamWriter is connected to it's server. The person is grayed out usually, but when you are logged in it is colored. The block icon gets colored when streamWriter waits for an automatic recording to start.

2. also next on the bottom bar is icon for two people a number right now of 1528 a red dot, and then a number 4894. what does that all mean?

The number on the left is the count of connected users to the server, the right one shows how many streams are watched for automatic recordings.
LG/Best regards, Alex

"Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is public relations."
- George Orwell

D1734FA178BF7D5AE50CB1AD54442494

KingSparta
9 Posts
wrote on 24.11.16 at 11:10
Link to this post
Thanks…