Marc
90 Posts
wrote on 08.11.14 at 21:40
Link to this post
Example (taken from the log):
16:44:34 - Skipping "Coldplay - A Sky Full Of Stars (Disciples Remix) "2014"" - on stream ignorelist (matches "Coldplay - A Sky Full Of Stars "2014"")
In this case the first title (disciples remixed version) is not being saved. Same may happen for titles in a similar situation.

Marc
90 Posts
wrote on 10.11.14 at 23:33
Link to this post
If I get things right is a matter of changing the default regular expression
(?P<a>.*) - (?P<t>.*)

alex
2538 Posts
wrote on 11.11.14 at 23:26
Link to this post
I think this has to do with the processing of the ignore list. Every space will be replaced by a * so the text from the log '(matches "Coldplay - A Sky Full Of Stars "2014"")' makes sense. I think this behavior changes when you add at least one * into the entry on the ignorelist (maybe at the beginning) - if I am right, streamWriter would not convert every space to a * if it finds wildcard characters in the ignore- or wishlist entries.
LG/Best regards, Alex

"Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is public relations."
- George Orwell

D1734FA178BF7D5AE50CB1AD54442494

Marc
90 Posts
wrote on 18.11.14 at 19:57
Link to this post
I hope I got it. Is it easy to fix without breaking something else?
I have noticed there are radios that add a number to the end of a song, which is not considered by StreamWriter:-)
On the other hand I've found more songs wich appear to be missing in the recorded songs but are present in the database/log.

alex
2538 Posts
wrote on 23.11.14 at 21:06
Link to this post
I have noticed there are radios that add a number to the end of a song, which is not considered by StreamWriter

It can be considered, this depends on the settings for regular expressions for this specific stream (The number should be ignored, but it isn't). Just tell us which stream you are talking about, so we can take a look at it.
LG/Best regards, Alex

"Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is public relations."
- George Orwell

D1734FA178BF7D5AE50CB1AD54442494