RadioCIA
7 Posts
wrote on 20.04.14 at 06:17
Link to this post
Any time I see this THEFT program connected to my stream, I will kick it and BAN the IP address.

This program exists for one reason only. To steal copyrighted music that I pay royalties for the right to play, while occupying a seat on a ShoutCast server that should be available for a legitimate listener.

Antikreationist
212 Posts
wrote on 20.04.14 at 18:11
Link to this post
It's really a pity that you think so. Everybody has the right to record music if he won't breach the copywright laws of his home country. Additionally, we are no evil people that will steal your music you paid for. You decided to host a radio station. A lot of people only use this tool to discover new music they buy later. We also help some radio stations to survive as we generate traffic that helps to find advertisers …

Anyhow … Never make quintuple posts …! People all over the web hate it.

alex
2537 Posts
wrote on 20.04.14 at 19:29
Link to this post
Just tell me the name of your station and I will add it to the blacklist so it will be ignored by streamWriter - there is really no need to spam the forum.
LG/Best regards, Alex

"Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is public relations."
- George Orwell

D1734FA178BF7D5AE50CB1AD54442494

RadioCIA
7 Posts
wrote on 26.04.14 at 07:18
Link to this post
Blacklist this station.

Radio CIA
Stream IP 198.154.112.233

I will kick and BAN any IP address using your software. I am also sharing my ban list with many, many other radio stations. Your software is a disgrace to those of us who do web radio LEGALLY, and pay royalties. It STEALS our bandwidth, that we pay for. It STEALS from the artists, who don't get paid when your users produce bootleg CDs and profit from them. Frankly, sir, it offends me to even talk to you. In my opinion, you are no better than an email spammer, or worse. You, sir, are a blight on the Internet.

RadioCIA
7 Posts
wrote on 26.04.14 at 07:24
Link to this post
Incidentally, I'm in contact with Interpol, which takes copyright violation on the Internet quite seriously. I intend to lobby, with other station owners, to do everything in our power to shut you down. We'll start by filing a lawsuit, in your country, against the company that provides you with a place to host your site. We'll continue with a lawsuit against the company that provides you personally with Internet access. You're just a flea on the internet, and the powers that be will make you cease to exist.

alex
2537 Posts
wrote on 26.04.14 at 07:56
Link to this post
If you are offended by talking to me, just stop. I will do the same. The mentioned stream is blacklisted now.
LG/Best regards, Alex

"Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is public relations."
- George Orwell

BHarvey
3 Posts
wrote on 12.06.14 at 14:47
Link to this post
I've sent you a message to blacklist mine too. You have not yet. DO SO NOW!
There are DOZENS of steramwriters using up our bandwidth!!!!

BHarvey
3 Posts
wrote on 12.06.14 at 14:47
Link to this post
I've sent you a message to blacklist mine too. You have not yet. DO SO NOW!
There are DOZENS of steramwriters using up our bandwidth!!!!

BHarvey
3 Posts
wrote on 18.06.14 at 03:01
Link to this post
REQUESTING AGIN

alex
2537 Posts
wrote on 18.06.14 at 20:43
Link to this post
Your stream is blacklisted since a week. Please stop spamming the board.

Kind regards,

Alex
LG/Best regards, Alex

- George Orwell

Rudi
159 Posts
wrote on 27.06.14 at 00:09 last edited by Rudi on 28.06.14 at 13:16
Link to this post
This is absolute ridiculous, there are many other commercial software doing the same as streamwriter does, according to German law, streamwriter is an absolute 100% legal software!
By the way, nobody want to hear Gospel.

Mit dem Computer erledigt man nur Arbeiten, die man ohne Computer gar nicht hätte.