shotsie
1 Post
wrote on 05.03.14 at 05:44
Link to this post
Hi, nice application btw. However, the application keeps on streaming the radio station instead of just shutting down when the scheduled time has expired. I don't want to piss of my internet provider (Comcast) who likes to secretly slow down download speeds when it sees lots of data over a long period of time. Anyway, I'd like to see the app shut down the streaming both automatically, and also maybe add a switch to turn off streaming manually.

Also, I had to also download a different app to divide the rather long files into bite size chunks (ie, 20 minutes) - your edit tool wipes out everything that you didn't select.

Thanks…

Shotsie

alex
2538 Posts
wrote on 05.03.14 at 11:12
Link to this post
Hi,

to avoid the problem with scheduled recordings just use the newest build, you can get it here: http://streamwriter.org/de/downloads/ . If it does not help I need more details (Stream, start- and end-time of the schedule etc).
The Editing tool is only for removing unwanted stuff at the beginning/end of single recorded songs. But there is a way to use it for big files that contain multiple tracks: Open the file, select the area you want to save as a single song. Then press "Cut" and work on this single song. Afterwards you can press "Undo" as often as needed and proceed with the next song/chunk in the big recording.
LG/Best regards, Alex

"Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is public relations."
- George Orwell

D1734FA178BF7D5AE50CB1AD54442494