cybersun
8 Posts
wrote on 28.07.11 at 01:43
Link to this post
What is the best way to keep the saved songs? Do you recommend to keep them inside the STREAMWRITER folder that I created for it inside MY MUSIC? Is this better to have all the saved songs showing up in that tab of the software?
I was under the imnpression that once saved it would be better to just move the folder for STREAM "X" to my External HDD whare I warehouse all my medias. That allows for deleting them from the SAVED SONG TAB and I then can see rapidly which new songs have been downloaded.

Please advise which strategy is best, or if what I am doing is going to cause problems with the operations of the software.

Cybersun

Radiohoerer
205 Posts
wrote on 29.07.11 at 11:00
Link to this post
Hi cybersun!

Well, the best way imho to store the saved songs would be - as you've mentioned it in your post - to move them to an external HDD, because there they are save against any system crash. The only disadvantage (if you could call it like that) I see is that you need an extra software (media player) to play them back.

Greetings

Radiohoerer
LG

Radiohoerer

cybersun
8 Posts
wrote on 30.07.11 at 09:39 last edited by cybersun on 30.07.11 at 09:41
Link to this post
Ok thanks for your input, that dovetails with my thoughts. There are no issue for the other player as I have WMP and GOOMLA, and I generally like to focus on one major player like WMP and get everything under the same roof.
Have a great Week End.

cybersun
Cybersun