radiodaz
45 Posts
wrote on 17.03.15 at 18:36
Link to this post

* It doesn't seem to ignore songs I add to the List.

The list itself is questionable.

When I record Tracks> When I expert them from stream writer> I add them to a different Folder.

When I record tracks from I a Station I manually Request the Tracks be added to the ignore list> after a few days> the same tracks appear recorded again?

Why do the track record again? Is there an issue with the ignore list? Do I have to edit the ignore list?

Please Respond ASAP!

radiodaz
45 Posts
wrote on 18.03.15 at 18:55
Link to this post
* Please let me know if I can create a folder that can store all the Ignore songs list.

I don't think the ignore list is saving the Titles I request it to ignore form other stations etc.

Some re-appear recorded.

This occurs with 10 Stations being recorded> not sure if this affects it's ability to ignore the titles> but the list itself is questionable now after 6 months of Ignore titles that hsoul dhave been added.

Thats why I ask if I can place the track names in a folder> where windows or somthing can ignore the repeat Track,

*Note: I am well aware that certain tracks might have different names and punctuations compared to other tracks > But it still should ignore tracks that have the same Spelling.

alex
2538 Posts
wrote on 23.03.15 at 23:08
Link to this post
I need more Information. Post your profile or mail it to me and tell me which stream records which titles that are on the ignore list. I don't want to spend hours for looking at this problem, giving some more information might reduce this to some minutes that I could spend sometime this week.
LG/Best regards, Alex

"Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is public relations."
- George Orwell

D1734FA178BF7D5AE50CB1AD54442494

radiodaz
45 Posts
wrote on 15.04.15 at 04:02
Link to this post
Profile.

How do I post a profile> if you can let me know I can provide you with that info asap.

Could the ignore limit have a certain cache capacity?

If so Is there a way to use a special folder that can store thousands of tracks on the ignore list seperatly on file folder on disc drive somewhere?

* I'm just suspicous the list might be overcached and is overwriting previous Ignore song Titles etc.

radiodaz
45 Posts
wrote on 16.04.15 at 02:15
Link to this post
The Radio Station is 412Live Mavericks Radio etc- All of them keep re-recording the streams despite putting them on ignore list.

alex
2538 Posts
wrote on 16.04.15 at 17:25
Link to this post
Hi!

How do I post a profile> if you can let me know I can provide you with that info asap.

Open streamWriter's settings, in the category "General" there is a button to export the profile. Just post it here or send it by email. I will then check the stream 412Live Mavericks Radio.

Could the ignore limit have a certain cache capacity?

There is a limit, but this limit should be at 2147483647 entries. I don't think your list is that large.

I don't really understand the rest of your posting but it doesn't matter, just show me your profile and I will take a look at it:-)
LG/Best regards, Alex

"Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is public relations."
- George Orwell

D1734FA178BF7D5AE50CB1AD54442494