radiodaz
45 Posts
wrote on 13.02.13 at 01:07
Link to this post
* Hi , this is a great tuner to record stations and have been using it now for a while to thousands of new songs in my collection> And although there are plenty of stations availble on this software to choose from> I like the option to ADD YOUR OWN STATION URL> BUT now broadcasters are switichin from URL radio stations and some use FLash Based stations.

* SUGGESTION: Can you create software for this that will read flash based URL's (I beleive) that way I can click the stations own player (flash based player) and stream writer will start playing the station and record it if possible)

* Is it possible to do this with multiple Flash based website?> I'm sure if you can hear the station playing then it is possible to find out where it's adress is>>>which most of the time is not a URL only but runs on flash.

Anyone else undertsand this concept?…Sorry not too technical on software for winsdows 7 OS.

radiodaz
45 Posts
wrote on 13.02.13 at 01:09
Link to this post
* Can someone answer in ENGLISH?

Antikreationist
212 Posts
wrote on 13.02.13 at 08:13
Link to this post
Hi radiodaz,

I assume that Alex, the inventor of Streamwriter, will also after within a few days. Could you give us some examples of those "flash based stations"?

Best
Anti

alex
2538 Posts
wrote on 15.02.13 at 23:18
Link to this post
* SUGGESTION: Can you create software for this that will read flash based URL's (I beleive) that way I can click the stations own player (flash based player) and stream writer will start playing the station and record it if possible)

This is no easy task and there is already software available to do this (for example WireShark). WireShark is not that easy to use and is not designed to find out stream-urls only but does its job very good. You have to do it manually.

* Is it possible to do this with multiple Flash based website?> I'm sure if you can hear the station playing then it is possible to find out where it's adress is>>>which most of the time is not a URL only but runs on flash.

The same answer applies here. You will have to start logging traffic using WireShark, then record the stations using flash on the website. Afterwards you will have to look into WireShark to find out which stations are compatible with streamWriter, extract their URLs and add them to streamWriter. I'm sorry I cannot provide support for WireShark here, but it works.
LG/Best regards, Alex

"Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is public relations."
- George Orwell

D1734FA178BF7D5AE50CB1AD54442494

radiodaz
45 Posts
wrote on 16.02.13 at 01:50
Link to this post
* THAT IS AWSOME> GREAT SOFTWARE! GREAT FORUM! QUICK ANSWERS!!…LOL

So…Wire shark takes the Flash it see's on the website, and somewhere shows the URL for it…then I can copy and paste the URLS into stream writer> that's what I thought, I've seen similar programs (I think) that show a numbe of URL's and you have to kow which one is the right one or something)_

I'll try ~ Wire Shark and maybe it can display the URLS.

I'll post some websites that have the FLash based Players' and see what URL's are there and if I can get this to work> too many stations are using(not switching) to flash based stuff etc.

* Stream Writer is Awsome! Thanks!

radiodaz
45 Posts
wrote on 16.02.13 at 02:00
Link to this post
http://www.shoutcast.com/

Here is shoutcast> Will Firefox's Page source option reveal which url is the actual radio player station that is playing? OR will it not show?

Ok shoutcast has a player> on the playter it has an option to COPY EMBED CODE> I copy it and put it into stream writer, but stream writer does not pick it up? What is COPY EMBED CODE?

radiodaz
45 Posts
wrote on 16.02.13 at 02:05
Link to this post
http://www.shoutcast.com/shoutcast_popup_player?station_id=785339&play_status=1&stn=Radio%20Paradise%20-%20DJ-mixed%20modern%20&%20class

This is some info on the popup player for shoutcast> Stream writer doesn't recognize the location of this http adress.

radiodaz
45 Posts
wrote on 16.02.13 at 02:06
Link to this post
* HEY THE LINK WORKS AS A PLAYER?!!! NOW I NEED TO FIND OUT HOW TO FIND THE TRUE URL THAT STREAM WRITER CAN UNDERSTAND.

radiodaz
45 Posts
wrote on 16.02.13 at 02:09
Link to this post
http://www.shoutcast.com/shoutcast_popup_player?station_id=57352&play_status=1&stn=HouseTime.FM%20-%2024h%20House,%20Electro%20&%20More

radiodaz
45 Posts
wrote on 16.02.13 at 02:10
Link to this post
* Can you find out the URLS for this link? Or should I use Wire shark to find the data instead.

radiodaz
45 Posts
wrote on 16.02.13 at 02:33
Link to this post
http://www.shoutcast.com/shoutcast_popup_player?station_id=32999&play_status=1&stn=HOT%20108%20JAMZ

alex
2538 Posts
wrote on 16.02.13 at 02:50
Link to this post
Go to Shoutcast-settings and select the option in the middle (Play SHOUTcast stations in default media player), then click "Save settings". Afterwards the links on SHOUTcast will change - you can just drag and drop the "play"-icon next to a stream into streamWriter's view where the streams are displayed and the stream should be added to the list.
The WireShark-method is not needed for shoutcast.com.

Also, please edit your last post, do not post several messaged in a row. If nobody answered to a post, there is a small icon displayed in the top-right of your last post to edit it.

HTH:-)
LG/Best regards, Alex

"Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is public relations."
- George Orwell

radiodaz
45 Posts
wrote on 16.02.13 at 07:33 last edited by radiodaz on 16.02.13 at 16:46
Link to this post
* Hi Sorry I clicked on the small icon in my post but it didn't do anything that allows me to edit the post. Its seems that older posts can't be edited only the last post I make has that option.

* It WORKED!> I just drag and drop the Buttons icons from Shoutcast Station lists, Awsome I hope other web-players work like that with Streamwriter.

alex
2538 Posts
wrote on 16.02.13 at 00:04
Link to this post
Nice to hear this:-)
LG/Best regards, Alex

- George Orwell

reder
2 Posts
wrote on 04.06.13 at 00:50
Link to this post
Hallo,
das ist echt eine Klasse Software!!!
Wie kann ich "HouseTime.FM - 24h House, Electro & More" in einzelne Dateien speichern?
Der Titel bleibt über mehrere Minuten/Stunden gleich und zeigt nur Sendung an.

Kann man die Pausenerkennung so kurz stellen, dass Liedänderungen erkannt werden trotz mix???

Besten Dank!