Caipi
1 Post
wrote on 26.02.12 at 20:01
Link to this post
So well it isn't that urgent actually, but I wondered if the following problem can be fixed easily - although I'm already pretty fine with the whole software, good work!

Sometimes it happens that a track has still 1 sec either at the beginning or at the end of some little "noises" from the last track/next one.
It's definitely not that disturbing but well would spare me some time cutting the mentioned tracks afterwards :)

(Occurs differently, belongs to the radio stream)

thanks in advance for responses!

alex
2538 Posts
wrote on 29.02.12 at 22:33
Link to this post
Hi,

if the "1 sec either at the beginning or at the end of some little "noises" from the last track/next one" is just quiet noise and not a part of a track, you can try to avoid this by using manual silence detection settings (right-click the stream, select "Settings…", then check "Use manual silence detection settings" in the "Cut"-category). If it is a part of a track and it is always 1 sec for a specific stream, you could adjust the track-change-detect-offset. This option is located at the bottom of the "Cut"-category.
If the length of the noise differs between recordings and it is a not that quiet noise, I think you/I cannot do anything about it.
LG/Best regards, Alex

"Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is public relations."
- George Orwell

D1734FA178BF7D5AE50CB1AD54442494