hefrenan
4 Posts
wrote on 23.08.24 at 17:21 last edited by hefrenan on 23.08.24 at 17:35
Link to this post
Hello,

at first the recorded streams not resuming after OS restart seemed to be fixed but then - after multiple various tests in regards of another bug i found out that it is only partly fixed and that there are a number of bugs which fortunately can be traced to the same root:

Upon OS restart or shutdown - while SW is running - SW will not remember various data. SW only remembers its state after a manual shutdown

SW needs a manual shutdown to remember the following data:

which streams were being recorded*

which streams were being played

what was typed in SW's stream browser

SW needs a manual shutdown to erase saved streams

*i.e. If you manually close SW while it was not recording.. then load it up again and start recording.. and then there is an OS reboot, then SW will load after the reboot with the state when it was shut down manually earlier, which in this case no streams were being recorded. Did the manual shutdown of SW occur while SW was recording, and next time SW is closed by OS reboot, then SW will load up with streams recording as this was the case when it was manually closed earlier.

alex
2549 Posts
wrote on 25.08.24 at 08:48
Link to this post
Hi,

please test again with the latest build which can be found on the downloads page. Saving of data/settings should be fixed when shutting down/rebooting. Please report back when you tried if it works now:-)
LG/Best regards, Alex

"Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is public relations."
- George Orwell

D1734FA178BF7D5AE50CB1AD54442494

hefrenan
4 Posts
wrote on 25.08.24 at 00:57
Link to this post
Hello,

I tested the latest version. It does not have any of the reported bugs.

alex
2549 Posts
wrote on 26.08.24 at 15:38
Link to this post
I'm happy to hear that, thank you for reporting back:-)
LG/Best regards, Alex

"Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is public relations."
- George Orwell

D1734FA178BF7D5AE50CB1AD54442494