kristoffer
1 Post
wrote on 26.07.21 at 16:54
Link to this post
Hi.

I am having trouble with 2 hour-long daily recordings. They seem to split up in 4-6 parts, randomly. I have tried every setting I could find but none seem to fix the problem. I do not know if this is a bug or if I have not used the correct settings, but since it is random I do not believe so. Has anyone experienced the same problem?

Help is very much appriciated. Thanks.

reutershagen
192 Posts
wrote on 21.09.21 at 21:16
Link to this post
Moin,
kristoffer meinte:

I am having trouble with 2 hour-long daily recordings. They seem to split up in 4-6 parts, randomly.

Aufnahmen werden ab einer bestimmten Größe grundsätzlich in mehrere Dateien geschrieben, welche sich mit einem geeigneten Programm jedoch auch wieder zusammensetzen lassen.

Wie zufällig (unterschiedlich) sind denn die Dateigrößen?

WernerG
19 Posts
wrote on 22.09.21 at 22:00
Link to this post
Hi kristoffer!

This might happen, wenn the streams get interrupted due to server- bandwith- or other connection-problems.
Another possible reason, which I had some time ago:
I simply had forgotten about my download-program (e.g. JDownloader), which was set to "automatic reconnect" to change my IP-adress after every download for those filehosters, who allow only 1 download in free modus.
Every time the downloader changed my IP-adress, the Webstreams in StreamWriter got interrupted…

Maybe this helps?
Greetings
Werner