gtroyer
2 Posts
wrote on 03.09.17 at 20:54
Link to this post
There are a number of audio streams that I can connect to instantaneously one time, yet the next time it will say connected…..waiting…..connected….waiting. It does that until it times out and never actually connects. Most of these are church services that are being recorded. The next Sunday everything will work perfect with nothing changed on my end that I am aware of. When Streamwriter is unable to connect I can enter the URL on the web and listen to it with no problem. Any solutions or suggestions welcome.

alex
2538 Posts
wrote on 07.09.17 at 00:27
Link to this post
Hi,

select the stream and on the right side of the main window select the tab "Log". There should be a reason displayed why it does not work.
LG/Best regards, Alex

"Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is public relations."
- George Orwell

D1734FA178BF7D5AE50CB1AD54442494

gtroyer
2 Posts
wrote on 06.08.18 at 07:27
Link to this post
see attached picture. It says Connected, then Unknown content-type, then Connection closed. It does this 100 times them shuts down. I can punch the same URL in a web browser and it connects every time.
streamwriter.JPG (41.0 KB, 999 times downloaded)

alex
2538 Posts
wrote on 06.08.18 at 12:25
Link to this post
Hi,

Please supply the exact URL you provided to streamWriter so I can take a look at it.
But I'm pretty sure the type of the stream is not supported.
LG/Best regards, Alex

"Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is public relations."
- George Orwell

D1734FA178BF7D5AE50CB1AD54442494