Marc
90 Beiträge
schrieb am 22.12.23 um 02:10 Uhr zuletzt bearbeitet von Marc am 22.12.23 um 02:17 Uhr
Link zu diesem Post
Please take a look at the following log, but notice the Lexxxi - Sound Of Trance 027 entry..
When I noticed the stream was disconnected at the very beginning of the liveset I renamed it to
"Lexxxi - Sound Of Trance 027–_.mp3" considering I'm using "%streamname%\%artist% - %title%–" edit (it ends in hyphen hyphen) for incomplete recordings and no ignorelist, only discard file if it already exist. Hence it reported the file as existing two more times when there was none. I checked the file explorer and there's only: "Lexxxi - Sound Of Trance 027–_.mp3" for some reason the fortum is bloicking the last part :/ but it finishes in hyphen hyphen low hyphen.

Skipping "Mike Sanders - Kanassa (Rene Ablaze Remix)" - file already exists
"Lexxxi - Sound Of Trance 027" now playing
Skipping "Karanda - Odyssey [with Zuubi]" - file already exists
No data received/sent for more than 20 seconds
Connection closed
Saved incomplete song "Lexxxi - Sound Of Trance 027–.mp3" (edit here it ends in two hyphens)
Postprocessor "Write tags to recorded songs" successfully finished
Connecting to 194.87.111.252:8000…
Connected
Connection closed
Skipping "Lexxxi - Sound Of Trance 027" - file already exists
Connecting to 194.87.111.252:8000…
Connected
"Ana Criado - Before I Met You (James Rigby Remix)" now playing
Skipping "Lexxxi - Sound Of Trance 027" - file already exists
"Jordan Suckley - Rocket Punch (Alex Di Stefano Remix)" now playing

Regards

Marc
90 Beiträge
schrieb am 22.12.23 um 04:53 Uhr
Link zu diesem Post
Ok I have a theory: incomplete downloads are not detected as such, causing that if a incomplete recording is saved first, even if a complete track is fully recorded later, the second complete version won't be saved.

alex
2538 Beiträge
schrieb am 03.01.24 um 00:56 Uhr
Link zu diesem Post
Hi,

I will take a look at it soon.
LG/Best regards, Alex

"Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is public relations."
- George Orwell

D1734FA178BF7D5AE50CB1AD54442494

Marc
90 Beiträge
schrieb am 09.01.24 um 20:56 Uhr
Link zu diesem Post
Hi, alright ;)

alex
2538 Beiträge
schrieb am 29.02.24 um 13:14 Uhr
Link zu diesem Post
Hi Marc,

I tried to reproduce this but did not succeed. Can you reproduce this reliably with the latest build of streamWriter?
One thing I noticed while investigating the issue is that file extensions are ignored when checking for already existing recordings. So if you recorded "Artist - Title.mp3" and now streamWriter wants to save "Artist - Title.aac" the result of the check is that the title already exists. Also those checks are based on the filesystem contents only, the internal database of saved tracks (as seen in the main window "Saved Tracks") is not involved, so "incomplete recording" vs. "complete recording" does not have any influence in this regard.
LG/Best regards, Alex

"Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is public relations."
- George Orwell

D1734FA178BF7D5AE50CB1AD54442494