Bruno2
14 Beiträge
schrieb am 19.08.16 um 16:48 Uhr
Link zu diesem Post
When I record a stream, Streamwriter saves the stream two times, one time with the streamname and the title of a track, and one time with the streamname, plus date and time. So I have to manually search all the doubles and delete them.
I'm using win10 64 bit, with latest version of Streamwriter. I ticked only the first box "save streams to hard drive", other boxes are unticked. I made the settings of the filename recording so that it looks like this in the preview: Streamname-16-08-19,14-44-01.mp3 Because this is a pure chronological name plus the streamname. So no backslashes to create folders.

alex
2540 Beiträge
schrieb am 22.08.16 um 09:59 Uhr
Link zu diesem Post
Hi,

could you post some logs? It's hard to tell what's going on - if this was a general problem I think somebody else would have pointed that out.
LG/Best regards, Alex

"Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is public relations."
- George Orwell

D1734FA178BF7D5AE50CB1AD54442494

Bruno2
14 Beiträge
schrieb am 24.08.16 um 00:48 Uhr
Link zu diesem Post
this is a log of today's listening and recording, I had to remove the double recordings manually from my "music" folder
log-streamwriter.txt (8,6 KB, 1227 mal heruntergeladen)

alex
2540 Beiträge
schrieb am 25.08.16 um 13:17 Uhr zuletzt bearbeitet von alex am 25.08.16 um 13:17 Uhr
Link zu diesem Post
It seems this happens because the stream broadcasts title information like this:

22:07:25 - Deepinradio.com | The Future Sound Of Deep - "Juan Otazo - Diamonds R Forever #73" now playing
22:09:48 - Deepinradio.com | The Future Sound Of Deep - "The Deepest Cuts For A Joyful Summer" ("The Deepest Cuts for a Joyful Summer") now playing
22:10:54 - Deepinradio.com | The Future Sound Of Deep - "Juan Otazo - Diamonds R Forever #73" now playing
22:13:17 - Deepinradio.com | The Future Sound Of Deep - "The Deepest Cuts For A Joyful Summer" ("The Deepest Cuts for a Joyful Summer") now playing
22:14:23 - Deepinradio.com | The Future Sound Of Deep - "Juan Otazo - Diamonds R Forever #73" now playing

Everytime the title changes streamWriter saves the file.
You can disable handling of some title changes, for example here you could ignore "The Deepest Cuts For A Joyful Summer". To do this open the stream settings, select "Recordings->Advanced" on the left and add the ignore pattern "*The Deepest Cuts For A Joyful Summer*".
LG/Best regards, Alex

"Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is public relations."
- George Orwell

D1734FA178BF7D5AE50CB1AD54442494

Bruno2
14 Beiträge
schrieb am 08.09.16 um 17:25 Uhr
Link zu diesem Post
Thanks!
I found also another solution: I tick also the boxes "save separate tracks" and "delete stream files when recording is finished".
That removes the double recordings, but now I'm recording separate tracks, not one continuing stream… but that's OK