crumbstructure
1 Beitrag
schrieb am 07.10.17 um 13:34 Uhr zuletzt bearbeitet von crumbstructure am 07.10.17 um 13:51 Uhr
Link zu diesem Post
I know this might sound strange but can you include an option to record *only* the ads in a stream, i.e. the exact opposite of the 'Skip ads (short songs)' option? Alternatively, could there be some extra options under Recordings > Save separated tracks, e.g. Skip ads (short songs) / Skip ads but save them to new file / Save ads and skip songs. I am interested in this because there are ads that I've heard when away from home that contain important details (special offers, etc) or are amusing and I'd like to have a copy. The suggested new option would give a chance of retrieving an ad without listening to the radio all day.

Many thanks.

alex
2538 Beiträge
schrieb am 19.10.17 um 19:27 Uhr
Link zu diesem Post
No, this will not be integrated. Since detection of ads relies completely on the length of the title, you could just record every song and sort the "Saved songs" view by the "Length" column. The short songs could be ads…
LG/Best regards, Alex

"Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed. Everything else is public relations."
- George Orwell

D1734FA178BF7D5AE50CB1AD54442494